Workshop 2 Recording - Building Positive Awareness Among Non-Members
This recorded workshop package includes:
- Recording of keynote "Focus on the Future" by Dean West, discussing the new environment and its impact on external awarness, with strategies for identifying the groups you need to reach, selecting methods and honing your message.
- Recording of "Tales from the Front Lines" interview with Veronica Purvis, Associate Executive Director of the Skin of Color Society. Veronica shares her case study for how a free series of high-quality webinars 10x'd their reach and was supported by sponsors.
- White paper: Leading Strategic Change in Associations
- Looking Forward 2021: Executive Summary - what the data is saying about the new association landscape
- Strategic Issue Brief - An in-depth look at the issue of building external awareness from this session, including the challenges and solutions identified by workshop participants
- Discount code upon purchase to receive 25% off another Looking Forward Together Workshop, so you can join the next one LIVE
Dean West is the founder and President of Association Laboratory Inc. He leads client engagements and is a frequent speaker and facilitator for national and global association leadership meetings.
Mr. West is a former association executive with experience as executive director, chief operating officer, and chief financial officer for both national and international membership organizations. He has been a consultant to the association community since 1992, and has provided services to hundreds of state, national, and international organizations.
Dean West is a nationally recognized expert in association management. He is a Fellow of the American Society of Association Executives. Mr. West authored the chapter on Membership Research for the ASAE book, Membership Essentials and the chapter on Marketing Professional Development Programs in the ASAE book, Core Competencies in Professional Development.
Mr. West is an experienced volunteer leader familiar with the demands of volunteer leadership. He is Past Chairman of ASAE’s Professional Development Council and has served on the ASAE Membership Council and the Editorial Board for the ASAE & the Center for Association Leadership Journal of Association Leadership. He is a former member of the Board of Directors for the Association Forum of Chicagoland.
Veronica is an experienced branding, marketing, and communications leader who is driven by leading and directing an organization's strategic plans to fruition.
Veronica is Associate Executive Director at the Skin of Color Society, which was founded to promote awareness of and excellence within the area of special interest of dermatology — skin of color. The Society is committed to the education of health care providers and the general public on dermatologic health issues related to skin of color.