Workshop 4 Recording - Evaluating Your Content Strategy
This recorded workshop package includes:
- Recording of keynote "Focus on the Future" by Dean West, discussing the new environment and its impact on external awareness, with strategies for identifying the groups you need to reach, selecting methods and honing your message.
- Recording of "Tales from the Front Lines" interview with Laurie Kulikosky of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons. Laurie shares her case study for how ASTS created new opportunities with virtual content crafted to meet the unique needs of their members, creating significant new revenue streams and methods of engagement.
- White paper: Leading Strategic Change in Associations
- Looking Forward 2021: Executive Summary - what the data is saying about the new association landscape
- Strategic Issue Brief - An in-depth look at the issue of building external awareness from this session, including the challenges and solutions identified by workshop participants
- Discount code upon purchase to receive 25% off another Looking Forward Together Workshop, so you can join the next one LIVE
Dean West is the founder and President of Association Laboratory Inc. He leads client engagements and is a frequent speaker and facilitator for national and global association leadership meetings.
Mr. West is a former association executive with experience as executive director, chief operating officer, and chief financial officer for both national and international membership organizations. He has been a consultant to the association community since 1992, and has provided services to hundreds of state, national, and international organizations.
Dean West is a nationally recognized expert in association management. He is a Fellow of the American Society of Association Executives. Mr. West authored the chapter on Membership Research for the ASAE book, Membership Essentials and the chapter on Marketing Professional Development Programs in the ASAE book, Core Competencies in Professional Development.
Mr. West is an experienced volunteer leader familiar with the demands of volunteer leadership. He is Past Chairman of ASAE’s Professional Development Council and has served on the ASAE Membership Council and the Editorial Board for the ASAE & the Center for Association Leadership Journal of Association Leadership. He is a former member of the Board of Directors for the Association Forum of Chicagoland.
Laurie is a Certified Association Executive (CAE) with 20 years’ experience in association management and complementary for-profit industry experience. She has extensive and successful background in volunteer leader engagement, governance, strategic partnerships, operations, membership, events management, budget development, revenue growth, and human capital management. She was recognized by the Association Forum as a Top 40 under 40 association professional and by Association TRENDS with the Young and Aspiring Association Professional Award. Active and passionate ASAE volunteer leader and speaker.